Advanced Service Contracts
2021 Advanced Service Contracts Multi Sensor Metrology Systems
B.C. MacDonald & Co. is pleased to announce a new, streamlined process to our customers for our accredited ISO-17025:2017 calibration and certification services; Advanced Service Contracts (ASC).
Based on customer feedback we are providing the ASC option which will help our clients keep their metrology investments within expected performance parameters without having lengthy, administrative delays.
- Advanced planning of Calibration/Certification dates as contract service customers receive priority bookings and updated dates for services
- LOWER travel & expense costs due to our ability to schedule customers in a common area within the same advanced planning timeframe
- No accounting delay on issuance of certificates. Having an ASC will guarantee a maximum 24-hour certificate issuance from the date of calibration.
- FIXED pricing for your services. There will be no change as the calibration/certification services will be locked-in for your ASC for up to 18 months.
- No charge technical support for customers who opt for the advanced contract services
- One year: two calibrations (per machine) (Call for pricing)
- Two years: two calibrations per year (per machine) (Call for pricing)
- Maintains OEM recommendation of two calibrations, cleaning, and lubrication per year to ensure measurement accuracy of your manufactured parts.
To purchase your ASC please contact Donna Kovack who will issue a formal proposal and associated invoice for your specific calibration services.
Service@bcmac.com or 314-993-2833