Learn With us – Training Sessions Calypso GD&T
January 24 @ 8:00 am - January 28 @ 5:00 pm$850
CALYPSO GD&T Virtual Training Course, LIVE ON-LINE
This is a Virtual course to be performed by live broadcast with real-time instruction and Q&A.
Class Cost: $850.00 per person
Note: Class registration closes the week before the class to ensure materials can be shipped the students.
Before registering fort his class please confirm the following:
1) Is your CMM installed and available for your use during class hours? (YES – CMM must be installed, in working order. Production CANNOT be run on the CMM, student must have access to the machine).
2) Are you able to devote the ENTIRE WEEK from 1pm to 5pm eastern to training? We will be requiring attendance to daily webinars, plus requiring work on the CMM every day. Other work and distractions must be kept to a strict minimum.
3) Is your version newer than 6.2 (Calypso 2015)? Labs are not compatible for older software versions.
4) Do you have internet access at your CMM? It is STRONGLY recommended that the CALYPSO computer have internet access. If not, is cell-phone service available at the CMM for “FaceTime” so the instructor can see what you are doing if you have questions?
5) Do you have the ability to use a ZEISS supplied USB Drive at your CMM? If not, can your IT department assist transferring files sent to you via USB?
6) If you answered yes to the above five questions, please fill in what type of sensor you have (VAST, VAST XTR, VAST XT, VAST XXT, etc) below.
Monday – Friday EST (you must be able to devote the entire week to this training)
10:00am-11:30am & 2:30pm-4:00pm Instruction time followed by exercise time