Cimcool Cimtech 410C
Cimtech 410C metalworking fluid is recommended for machining and grinding operations of ferrous metals.
Cimtech 410C can be used on cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels and stainless steels. It should not be used on magnesium alloys or non-ferrous materials. Designed for moderate to heavy duty machining applications such as milling, drilling, boring and reaming.
It can also be used in light to moderate duty grinding operations such as surface, double disc, center-type and internal grinding.
- Good lubricity to extend tool and wheel life
- Low foaming, even in turbulent grinding systems
- Rejects tramp oil to keep product clean, which extends sump life
- Provides excellent part visibility and a fresh mix is transparent. There is no smoke and low misting
- Excellent fluid life, minimizing the need for additives
- Excellent rust protection for the work-piece and machine tool
- Easily recycled
Cimtech 410C is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by a CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Grinding 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)
Machining 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)