Partnering for your success
Do you have a new team member running your CMM? Does your quality team all speak the same technical language? Do you need a backup programmer or a new primary programmer for your metrology equipment?
Concept can help and conducts regular training classes for small groups in our world class training facility, away from the distractions of your shop floor, but hands on and using the same software, equipment and terminology you use at your facility.
While online options may be available, our in person training will result in higher competence and retention from the hands-on nature and interactive Q&A possible in this format. After a workshop, you will return to the workplace with the skills and competencies needed to perform at maximum effectiveness.
We offer ourselves or through our partners the following types of training. Click the link below to get in touch for more information:
- Vision / optical operator training
- CMM programming
- Quality 101: Foundational Concepts
- GD&T Fundamentals
- GD&T Advanced Concepts
- Print reading for industry
- Statistical Process Control basics
- Measurement Uncertainty Budgets
- Dimensional Measurement Tools basics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis with CAPA