VICI MTL Evo
VICI Vision systems perform fast and easy external dimensional profile measurements on cylindrical parts, such as shafts, valves, screws and threaded inserts.
Full-Scan™ processing acquires a complete profile scan of a part in one pass, allowing tens or even hundreds of dimensions to be measured in the same fast cycle time.
VICI Vision systems are rugged and designed for use on the shop floor for rapid feedback of part dimensions to the manufacturing process.
MTL Vici 300 & 500 Evo
- Optics retract automatically to prevent part damage during loading and unloading
- A rapid vertical scan acquires a full part image to extract its key characteristics and dimensions
- It automatically rotates the part to orient it and acquire dynamic dimensions such as cylindricity, nut faces, cam profiles or turbine profiles
- Has the ability to spot process trends before dimensions are out of tolerance. All data may be saved to the internal statistical control package and may be printed out for inspection reports
Ease of Use
- Self-programming and requires little training to operate
- A single click activates the part program, which allows dozens of part measurements to be accomplished in a few seconds, resulting in detailed feedback
- Measures roundness, coaxiality and angularity of fittings, grooves, threads and much more
- Simplifies complex measurements using built-in cam and turbine tools
- A unique CAD comparison feature is also included
- Temperature sensors minimize measurement drift caused by sudden shop floor temperature changes