Wikus Bi-metal Band Saw Blades
Wikus Bi-metal Band Saw Blades are the perfect product portfolio for standard and special applications. The back of the blade is made of alloyed steel that offers excellent continuous operation properties.
They also use proven cutting material M42 with superior wear resistance in conventional applications.
Bi-metal Band Saw Blades have a high cutting edge stability thanks to a newly developed heat treatment technique.
Bi-metal Band Saw Blade Specs
- Sales units – Coils in fixed lengths and manufacturing coils of up to 120 m, depending on the width. Welded-to-length band saw blades
- Band widths – 6 to 100 mm
- Tooth shapes – S, P, K, HV, VA
- Tooth pitches – 0.7-1.0 to 12-16 teeth per inch (tpi)
- Types of tooth set – SD, WS, GS
- Qualities –
- M42: 68-69 HRC, approx. 980 HV.
- X3000: approx. 70 HRC, approx. 1000 HV
- Special designs –
- PW: Outstanding machining performance and blade life. For rust and acid-resistant steels, as well as exotic alloys. Shorter cutting times and a longer lifespan than larger material cross-sections. For article groups 532, 534, 633, 636, 638, 639
- PE: The highest surface quality thanks to ground tooth sides on both sides. Adjustment of the cutting widths upon request. Available only for endlessly welded saw blades. For article groups 528, 529, 631